great looking headlight
Search found 1440 matches
- Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:39 pm
- Forum: Streetfighter'd / Naked / Chopped
- Topic: Yamaha 87' FZR1000 Genesis Streetfighter project
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4935
- Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:38 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: JOIN THE CROWD! (FACEBOOK)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1492
IMHO you'll also lose alot of members from the forum to facebook as they tend not to post on both areas....plus theres still alot of folk who aren't on there and have no desire to be I completely understand, but I hate to ignore the incredible amount of people using Facebook everyday for motorcycle...
- Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:09 am
- Forum: Hybrid Sportbike
- Topic: FZR600/YZF600/R6 Build
- Replies: 158
- Views: 56623
sweekster wrote:Nope. It's a 5.5in wide wheel. You would have to do. Swingarm swap to archive such a thing. It has been done using a yzf600 swingarm though. I don't have details on how but I have seen it done.
rage should know. I bought his and its bolted up to my bike...
- Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:15 am
- Forum: Green Machine Customs [Custom Fabrication / Machining / Powdercoating]
- Topic: Supersprox for the FZR. I've done it.
- Replies: 23
- Views: 5823
too bad I am running a brand new different front sprocket and the chain/rear are like new