FZR600 single headlight conversion questions

Got a Yamazuki or a Yamonda? This section is for those who are a little more creative...

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

match417
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

FZR600 single headlight conversion questions

Postby match417 » Tue May 03, 2011 5:05 am

I'm looking to do the single headlight conversion and sell my trapezoid headlight, turn sigs, fairing stay, and possibly gauges. I just need to know how everyone else did it. Is there a bike with a similar fork distance between them that you can mount the headlight to? Or was there a front headlight bracket that can mount to the frame? What kind of bike has the turn signals with fork clamps and also has the same fork diameter as the FZR600? What about gauges that are small and have the gear driven speedo that can accept the FZR wiring?
check out my car and bike projects on http://youtube.com/match417

yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

Re: FZR600 single headlight conversion questions

Postby yamaha_george » Tue May 03, 2011 10:34 am

match417 wrote:I'm looking to do the single headlight conversion and sell my trapezoid headlight, turn sigs, fairing stay, and possibly gauges. I just need to know how everyone else did it. Is there a bike with a similar fork distance between them that you can mount the headlight to? Or was there a front headlight bracket that can mount to the frame? What kind of bike has the turn signals with fork clamps and also has the same fork diameter as the FZR600? What about gauges that are small and have the gear driven speedo that can accept the FZR wiring?

Match,
The single head light FZR 600's had their own "birdcage" that takes headlamp shell, gauges, indicators & mirror stay supports with a completely different front fairing and screen to the double headlamp type.

Return to “Hybrid Sportbike”