Looks like I'll take the dragon in April.

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

User avatar
kilika2
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts
Posts: 1268
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:50 pm
Location: South East Missouri
Contact:

Re: Looks like I'll take the dragon in April.

Postby kilika2 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:30 am

I forgot to put this earlier. Not that it matters much but we are leaving today instead of tomorrow. But also I'm bringing my fzr online shirt for a photo op. Gotta support the site. :headbang: Haha

Chris.
ImageImageImage
Before(5/5/09)_____________After(5/5/10)_____________Way After(8/1/10)


1995 FZR600 Sold :-(
2006 R1 Sold :-\
2009 Buell 1125R :-)

User avatar
_Will_
Level 5.5
Level 5.5
Posts: 584
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Looks like I'll take the dragon in April.

Postby _Will_ » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:14 am

kilika2 wrote:I forgot to put this earlier. Not that it matters much but we are leaving today instead of tomorrow. But also I'm bringing my fzr online shirt for a photo op. Gotta support the site. :headbang: Haha

Chris.


Just finished changing my oil and plugs, headed to blood mountain after some lunch for some practice

I've worn my shirt both times I've gone. I only wish they still took shirts for the ceiling of the grill, I'd bring my extra for it

User avatar
kilika2
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts
Posts: 1268
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:50 pm
Location: South East Missouri
Contact:

Re: Looks like I'll take the dragon in April.

Postby kilika2 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:31 pm

We made it. We are actually a little ways outside the mountains. Going to make a loop tomorrow and see how it treats me. Might do a preliminary dragon run. I'm going to pm you my phone number so that we have better contact than the forum.

Chris.
ImageImageImage
Before(5/5/09)_____________After(5/5/10)_____________Way After(8/1/10)


1995 FZR600 Sold :-(
2006 R1 Sold :-\
2009 Buell 1125R :-)

DonTZ125
Moderator
Posts: 2214
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:20 pm
Location: Scarberia, ON
Contact:

Re: Looks like I'll take the dragon in April.

Postby DonTZ125 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:51 pm

You do realize you're mean and rotten for teasing the rest of us? bonkonhead

Have fun, keep it shiny side up! :cheers:

User avatar
_Will_
Level 5.5
Level 5.5
Posts: 584
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Looks like I'll take the dragon in April.

Postby _Will_ » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:10 pm

kilika2 wrote:We made it. We are actually a little ways outside the mountains. Going to make a loop tomorrow and see how it treats me. Might do a preliminary dragon run. I'm going to pm you my phone number so that we have better contact than the forum.

Chris.


good deal, I'll let you know how my timing looks tomorrow after I'm on the road.

28 to the east of the gap is a nice picturesque ride if you haven't already found it. Not quite as technical as the gap but flows well.

User avatar
kilika2
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts
Posts: 1268
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:50 pm
Location: South East Missouri
Contact:

Re: Looks like I'll take the dragon in April.

Postby kilika2 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:27 pm

_Will_ wrote:
good deal, I'll let you know how my timing looks tomorrow after I'm on the road.

28 to the east of the gap is a nice picturesque ride if you haven't already found it. Not quite as technical as the gap but flows well.


Yes sir we did find it. Just curious as to what time you might be leaving in the morning. We're are about 1.5 to 2 hours from the actual gap. We're towards pigeon forge. But I was surprised by the fact that we didn't have cell signal before we hit the mountain. I imagine we are going to leave around 8 or so tomorrow but I'm not sure. You can text me any time tonight or before tomorrow morning if you want. The other guy we are waiting on won't get here until midnight or so tonight so I will be up for a while.

Chris.
ImageImageImage
Before(5/5/09)_____________After(5/5/10)_____________Way After(8/1/10)


1995 FZR600 Sold :-(
2006 R1 Sold :-\
2009 Buell 1125R :-)

User avatar
kilika2
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts
Posts: 1268
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:50 pm
Location: South East Missouri
Contact:

Re: Looks like I'll take the dragon in April.

Postby kilika2 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:27 pm

DonTZ125 wrote:You do realize you're mean and rotten for teasing the rest of us? bonkonhead

Have fun, keep it shiny side up! :cheers:

Come on down to ride with us!!

Chris.
ImageImageImage
Before(5/5/09)_____________After(5/5/10)_____________Way After(8/1/10)


1995 FZR600 Sold :-(
2006 R1 Sold :-\
2009 Buell 1125R :-)

User avatar
kilika2
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts
Posts: 1268
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:50 pm
Location: South East Missouri
Contact:

Re: Looks like I'll take the dragon in April.

Postby kilika2 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:39 am

Just letting everyone know that Will and I had a great time there will be pictures soon. Very soon.

Chris.
ImageImageImage
Before(5/5/09)_____________After(5/5/10)_____________Way After(8/1/10)


1995 FZR600 Sold :-(
2006 R1 Sold :-\
2009 Buell 1125R :-)

User avatar
_Will_
Level 5.5
Level 5.5
Posts: 584
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Looks like I'll take the dragon in April.

Postby _Will_ » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:06 pm

I already want to go back for more. we have about 11 minutes of video following a goldwing with the go pro that I'll have up eventually


Return to “Southeast Riders”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest