On that note - Introducing TTR Systems, a small (basement) business focusing on electronics and electricals for the Yamaha FZR family of bikes. The initial product line will be as follows:
1. FZR TCI repair / exchange service ($75-100)
2. FZR Voltage Regulator Adaptor Harness (4-pin FZR harness connector to 6-pin YZF/R6 VRR; $25-30)
3. FZR Voltage Overload Interrupter (15.5vdc at TCI cuts power to ignitor; $50-75)
4. MicroSpark Programmable Ignitor (MegaSquirt variant, SMT, 2-channel spark only; $175-200)
- a. General install, wire bundle (no connectors), VR/Hall sensor board
b. FZR install, specific connectors, FZR trigger board
c. YZF600 install, specific connectors(?!), YZF600 trigger board**
6. YZF Trigger Wheel Adaptor Board, for MicroSquirt / MegaSquirt EFI systems** ($35-40)
** - design tbd
The MicroSpark (working name) is a design in progress, with which I'm hoping to go to prototype soon. I've been talking to B&G (MegaSquirt owners), and they've authorised me to go to prototype while working on my business plan before they (hopefully!) grant me a license to go to production.
Thoughts and comments, rude or otherwise? Any suggestions of things you'd like to see?